THE SILK SLIP TOP
Silk slip top, designed to pair with our separates for an effortless look or sit perfectly under our sheer blouses. Cropped length to float above high-waisted skirts, pants, and denim.
- Natural Ivory colour
- Handmade to order in Sydney, Australia
- Sandwash Silk
- Silk Lining
Ordering & Delivery
- Please help to include as many details as possible in the notes section and will be in contact before processing your order to confirm everything.
- The Silk Slip Top is handmade to order and takes 6-8weeks to deliver.
- If you require this in a more urgent timeframe, please contact us to discuss a shorter lead time or if we have any stock on hand.
- Orders are posted via Express Australia Post for Domestic and International orders, tracking will be provided upon completion.
All styles are made to order in New Zealand to ensure quality, the best fit and reduced waste. Each piece has been created to mix and match, and tailored with an easy fit to ensure comfort.
If you know what you are after, we have a SHOP NOW option on all our pieces. All you need to do is add to your bag and process the order! Once this has been processed, we will be in touch to discuss your wedding date, needs and measurements.
Alternatively please contact us direct via firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a consultation first.
We will discuss your selected styles and recommend the best size for you based on your measurements. If you require custom fit or would like a different fabric, we are happy to discuss this further to find the best option to suit you.
Once your order has been confirmed, we’ll get in touch to discuss delivery details and schedule fittings if required. We work on an 8-12 week production lead time, starting 4 months from your wedding date for most styles, to ensure everything is perfect for your big day. If your wedding is less than four months away, please contact us directly to come up with the best possible solution to expedite your order, additional surcharge may be required.