Bias cut slim-line skirt with a narrow waistband and subtle side split opening from below the knee. The Sachi Skirt has been styled on our model with the Nixie Blouse.
This heavy silk satin lined with a light buttery silk lining has been bias-cut to fall perfectly and show off your curves without clinging.
- Natural Ivory colour
- Handmade to order in Sydney, Australia
- Heavy Silk Satin
- Silk Lining
- The hem is all one length, designed to wear to the angle or just touching the floor. *Please include preference in the comments upon ordering
Ordering & Delivery
- Please help to include as many details as possible in the notes section and will be in contact before processing your order to confirm everything.
- The Sachi Skirt is handmade to order and takes 8-12weeks to deliver.
- If you require this in a more urgent timeframe, please contact us to discuss a shorter lead time or if we have any stock on hand.
- Orders are posted via Express Australia Post for Domestic and International orders, tracking will be provided upon completion.
We will discuss your selected styles and recommend the best size for you based on your measurements. If you require custom fit or would like a different fabric, we are happy to discuss this further to find the best option to suit you.
Once your order has been confirmed, we’ll get in touch to discuss delivery details and schedule fittings if required. We work on an 8-12 week production lead time, starting 4 months from your wedding date, to ensure everything is perfect for your big day. If your wedding is less than four months away, please contact us directly to come up with the best possible solution to expedite your order, additional surcharge may be required.